Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Guest Post at In Sunshine & Shadows


My blogging friend Little Lady invited me to guest post on her blog In Sunshine & Shadows. I had lots of fun writing about my latest fandom BBC Merlin. You can read Guest Post: His Name...Merlin and find out about what I enjoy about the show - favorite characters, costumes and more. 

Sunshine and Shadows

Little Lady, thanks so much for inviting me to guest post! It was great having this chance to write about Merlin, Arthur, Guinevere and the rest! :-)


Any other BBC Merlin fans out there?

5 comments:

Jujube said...

Eep! I just love BBC Merlin! It's such a fun show. Can't wait to head off and read your guest post.

Hannah Grace said...

I'm such a Merlin fan-girl. Best BBC show ever!

Elizabeth said...

Yes!! I really enjoy Merlin. Not very accurate in terms of the legend but otherwise a very fun show to watch! :)

Jessica said...

I LOVE, love, love Merlin! Ahhh. It's on of my favorites! :)

Little Lady said...

Thanks to you lovely gals who stopped in at Sunshine & Shadows to read Laurie's FANTASTIC post!!! :) I LOVED it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...